8. A gadget I couldn’t live without is: My laptop. It's my connection to the world.
9. The hardest part about nights are: The vivid nightmares where my parents (who are wonderful, supporting people) are being hateful to me and disbelieving of my illness.
10. Each day I take __ pills & vitamins. (No comments, please) 10 pills (4 different drugs), 2 vitamins
11. Regarding alternative treatments I: tend towards skepticism. Massage and osteopathy I find helpful if I have a good practitioner, but it's only symptom relief.
12. If I had to choose between an invisible illness or visible I would choose: I would choose an illness that was believed to be real and had genuine biomedical treatment options. I don't care about visible or invisible.
13. Regarding working and career: I haven't been able to work since I fell ill in November 2008. I tried two or three times between November and January to go back to work, but I couldn't manage.
14. People would be surprised to know: that I'm happy.